The United Arab Emirates is an intriguing country full of infinite chances for a fantastic vacation. With a country that has broken global records for attractions, you may enjoy the best of the finest in history, art, culture, adventure, fashion, and, most importantly, shopping! There are far too many things to do in the UAE, which only adds to the desire to return.
Here is a list of the Top 10 Things to Do in the UAE.
1. Dubai’s Burj Khalifa
The Burj Khalifa is now the tallest building in the world, standing at 2,700 feet. This 21st-century architectural marvel must be your number one spot to visit, whether in Dubai or even the UAE, with two observation decks, a Las Vegas-inspired fountain, nine of the city’s most incredible luxury hotels, and various eateries. Also, buy your tickets well in advance to minimize last-minute complications.
Activities You Should Do at the Burj Khalifa
- Attend a spectacular musical show at the Dubai Fountain.
- Visit ‘At The Top’ on the 124th and 125th levels for the most outstanding views over Dubai.
- Dine in elegance at the best restaurants in Dubai, in the Burj Khalifa. Atmosphere, one of the city’s top fine dining experiences, Amal, an Indian culinary excursion, Ristorante, fantastic Italian food, Hashi, and many other restaurants are available.
- Spend an evening shopping to your heart’s delight at The Dubai Mall, one of the world’s top shopping destinations and the world’s second-largest mall!
You May Also Like to Read: Top Long Drive Destinations in UAE You Should Never Miss
2. The Grand Mosque of Sheikh Zayed
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, a splendid edifice hidden within expertly groomed gardens, is an amazing icon in Abu Dhabi’s lovely metropolis. It is one of the world’s largest mosques.
The magnificence of this structure is best appreciated with 45 to 60-minute guided tours (offered in English and Arabic) for Muslims and non-Muslims.
Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan established this modern Islamic architectural masterpiece in memory of his father. One notable feature is the world’s largest woven carpet in one prayer hall, created in two years by 1200 artists. The mausoleum is prohibited from being photographed. However, all other portions of the mosque are
Tips for Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Visitors
- Anyone is Welcome to Participate: This is one of the few mosques in the world that welcomes non-Muslim visitors.
- Appropriate Attire: Women must cover their heads with a headscarf. Abayas can be rented outside the mosque if you need to cover up more.
- Abaya Rentals: These are located in the underground parking lot and require any form of identification, such as your driver’s license, as a deposit. Please keep in mind that passports will not be accepted as deposits.
- Visit at the Right Time: If you visit during the summer or in the afternoon, the exterior portions of the mosque will be nearly impossible to walk around since the floor becomes quite hot.
- Refreshment: Don’t worry about getting refreshments, as there is a coffee shop located near the north gate. You can easily get your drinks and snacks there without any hassle or need to stock up.
3. Abu Dhabi Louvre
The Louvre is the United Arab Emirates’ first art and civilization museum. This cultural landmark is part of the Saadiyat Cultural District and is located on Saadiyat Island in the capital of the United Arab Emirates. The emirate of Abu Dhabi is an appropriate location for the Louvre because of its strong emphasis on cultural preservation and appreciation.
Activities at the Louvre Abu Dhabi for Once In a Lifetime Experience
- Visitors can visit any of the 23 gallery buildings and enjoy spectacular views of the Abu Dhabi skyline, which has been described as an “archipelago out at sea.”
- The museum houses a collection of artworks, masterpieces, and objects spanning human history and existence. Throughout the year, the Louvre hosts four temporary exhibitions for its guests, which various museum partners organize.
- The Louvre also has its own Children’s Museum, which is situated across two levels and has a variety of interactive programs and exhibitions for children.
- The Louvre also has a restaurant, café, and gift shop.
- Visitors can take advantage of the museum’s free Wi-Fi services available throughout the facility.
- There are also cloakrooms, strollers, wheelchairs, lockers, and valet parking. The museum also offers guided tours as well as general tours for group visits.
4. World of Ferrari
Ferrari World is the world’s first Ferrari ‘themed’ park, providing guests with adrenaline-pumping experiences through its innovative ride designs. Aside from the exhilarating rides, check out the cutting-edge simulations, live shows, electric go-karts, and original Ferrari racing memorabilia.
Ferrari World, located on Yas Island, is also the world’s largest indoor theme park, with a variety of Ferrari-themed rides and attractions. It also features the largest Ferrari store as well as a variety of authentic Italian restaurants.
Some of the most exhilarating rides, including two world-famous ones, Flying Aces, the world’s highest attraction, and Formula Rossa, the world’s fastest roller coaster, are nestled beneath the bright red canopy.
Some Pieces of Information about Ferrari World Rides
There are other high-tech attractions at Ferrari World, but these are our top favorites that you MUST attempt when visiting the theme park:
- The Fastest Roller Coaster in the World: The Formula Rossa can reach 240 km/h, which is the peak speed of a Ferrari!
- The World’s Highest Roller Coaster Spiral: The Flying Aces begins with a high-speed lift that whisks riders to the ride’s highest peak at 63 meters in the blink of an eye. It is a 35-meter-long ride that sends chills up your spine when it takes a 51-degree slope and turns you upside-down.
- The Formula 1 Racing Experience: The Fiorano GT Challenge is designed to replicate the F1 racetrack and gives riders a true sense of what it’s like to race in an F1 Kart.
Food and Drinks at Ferrari World
Ferrari World features some excellent restaurants serving some of the most outstanding Italian cuisine in Abu Dhabi. The advantage here is that there are numerous Italian and multi-cuisine restaurants to select from, all of which will satisfy. Here is a list of restaurants in Ferrari World so you can enhance the joy of your visit:
- Mamma Rosella: An award-winning fast-food trattoria where pasta is a must-try.
- Il Podio: This restaurant was designed to imitate the cafeteria of the genuine Ferrari facility in Maranello, Italy.
- Espresso Rosso: A haven for freshly baked Italian pastries
- Cavallino Lounge: Spend more time here enjoying the delectable meals and the serene and pleasant atmosphere.
- Officers’ Dining Quarters: This is ideal for a quick snack. It serves popular dishes such as burgers, pizzas, sandwiches, and wonderful Mediterranean food.
- Cinema Cafe: A quick concession stand ideal for grabbing a bite on the run.
Read More On: Best Car Tool Kit Shop In Dubai
5. The Dubai Mall in Dubai
With an area of over 500,000 square meters, the Dubai Mall, widely known as the home of the Dubai Retail Festival, is one of the world’s largest retail malls!
With over 1200 retailers, a big walk-through aquarium, a world-class ice rink, 14,000 parking spaces, and several more fascinating shopping experiences.
Dubai Mall is one of the city’s finest shopping centers, providing access to the world of leisure and entertainment. It is home to the well-known Underwater Zoo, a walk-through aquarium with over 300 species of aquatic animals.
Apart from shopping, the Dubai Ice Rink is a popular attraction here. It is a family-friendly attraction that is open to the public. The rink is also a multi-purpose venue that may be converted into a concert arena or used for private gatherings.
At the entrance to the Burj Khalifa, there are numerous shopping and dining options. Aside from that, the mall has a gaming zone and a theater complex, bringing all leisure activities under one roof.
The Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, located on the ground level of the Dubai Mall, has around 33,000 aquatic creatures in the tank’s 10 million liters of water.
A one-of-a-kind underwater zoo occupies the level above the tank, showing the diversity of underwater life found in the world’s seas, rivers, and other bodies of water. The final element is the VR Zoo, which offers exhilarating wildlife adventures through realistically crafted virtual tours.
Restaurants You Must Try in The Dubai Mall
Famous for Authentic French Cuisine
Location: Ground floor
Timings: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.
Price Range: AED 350 for two people
Location: Ground floor
Timings: 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Price Range: AED 300 for two people
The Cheesecake Factory
Location: Ground floor
Timings: 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Price Range: AED 250 for two people
Consume Greek food
Location: Lower Ground floor
Timings: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Price Range: AED 350 for two people
Japanese Social House
Location: Located on the Lower Ground Floor
Timings: 8:00 a.m.–1:00 a.m.
Price Range: AED 300 for two people
6. Dubai Skiing
Ski Dubai is an indoor ski resort with a 22,500 square-meter ski area. It is the world’s largest indoor ski park. For individuals interested in learning to ski, the park features a Snow Park, ski slopes, an ice museum, and a skiing academy.
Aside from the standard amenities, Ski Dubai also holds a variety of events and concerts, as well as a very cozy eatery called the Avalance Cafe, which has a balcony overlooking the ski slopes.
Ski Dubai is a winter wonderland with five slopes, a chairlift, and actual penguins (each with its own name).
With 6,000 tons of snow and a temperature of 4 degrees Celsius, get a hot chocolate at one of the park’s few cafés. Skis and snow gear are included in the price of admission to this one-of-a-kind place. Hats and gloves can be bought separately.
Packages and Deals
Full-day slope pass
Adult and child tickets are AED 310.
- Only expert skiers have access.
- Only for children over the age of two
- An adult must be present with children aged three to eight.
Adult and child tickets are AED 255.
- 20% discount with Emirates ID
- Unlimited day admission to all Snow Park Rides
- One Chairlift and Mountain Terror ride
- An adult must accompany children under 14, and children under the age of two are not permitted to enter.
- Before entering, you will be given boots, coats, helmets, gloves, and socks.
Price: AED 350
- Get a 20% discount if you show your Emirates ID
- Get unlimited day access to all Snow Park Rides
- 2 hours on the slopes, one hour of ski or snowboard lessons, or a snow bullet ride.
Price: AED 490 for
- Get a 20% discount if you show your Emirates ID
- Unlimited day access to all Snow Park Rides
- 40 minutes with the Penguins
- Access to all rides in the park
7. Dubai’s Madinat Jumeirah
Madinat Jumeirah, located in Dubai, is a premium 5-star resort designed with the concept of “stay different.” It is one of the largest resorts in the UAE, with a private beach, multiple restaurants, ballrooms, an amphitheater, fitness clubs, kids’ clubs, theater rooms, and a turtle sanctuary.
Jumeirah Al Qasr, Jumeirah Mina A’salam, and Jumeirah Al Naseem are the three leading hotels in Madinat Jumeirah, as well as Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf, which comprises summerhouses and villas.
The resort also has its own Jumeirah Souk, which houses over 80 stores, bars, and restaurants. All guests of the Madinat Jumeirah hotel can use the private beach, the Wild Wadi waterpark, the kids’ club, the Jumeirah souk, the turtle sanctuary, the spa, and the fitness centers for free.
Experiences and Facilities
It has an excellent blend of traditional stalls and modern businesses, with numerous boutiques, restaurants, cafes, and pubs.
The souk sells everything from spices, oil, souvenirs, clothing, jewelry, gold, and accessories. You can walk about the wide-open spaces or take an Abra tour of the souk, an excellent entertainment and history source.
Souk Timings: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Madinat theaters present theatrical productions as well as dance and musical acts. The theater also organizes karaoke nights, ballet performances, and stand-up comedy shows.
The hotel guests receive an exclusive, gratis access card to the 2-kilometer-long beach line. Visitors and tourists can access this private beach by purchasing entry permits.
Adults must pay AED 495 to enter, while minors must pay AED 295. Children under the age of four are not charged and have free access. The tickets include food and refreshments, as well as other lavish facilities.
Wild Wadi Waterpark
This waterpark, located in front of the Burj Al Arab, offers over thirty rides and is accessible to all Jumeirah guests. The waterpark opens at 10:00 a.m., and visitors may purchase an access card for AED 270 for adults and AED 220 for children.
Talise Cafe and Fitness Center
Talise Café and Exercise is located in the Jumeirah hotels and resorts and is ideal for all health-conscious individuals and exercise enthusiasts. It promotes a healthy lifestyle and provides a nutritious food and beverage menu.
You can hire a personal trainer or participate in swimming lessons or an intense workout. The Talise fitness center’s trainers and advisers assist you in aligning your shape, weight, mind, and body.
The Best Way to Get to Madinat Jumeirah
The location is convenient because it is close to the Wild Wadi Waterpark, the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, and the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah.
The nearest metro station is a few kilometers away, at the Mall of the Emirates. You can take a cab/taxi from the metro station to the hotel for AED 10 or 12.
8. Dubai skydiving
You are mistaken if you believe that Dubai produces the best experiences on land and water – tours of the impressive Burj Khalifa, luxurious Dubai Mall, expanses of clean, brown deserts, quiet sea cruises, and so on.
Dubai also produces the best skydiving experience. Consider skydiving. What could be more thrilling than being tossed out of a plane at 13,000 feet above sea level and freefalling at 120 miles per hour?
On your next trip to Dubai, fulfill your fantasy of flying by participating in this rigorous activity. Here’s what you should know. Skydiving in Dubai has reached new heights, with both indoor and outdoor alternatives available. It is a unique experience that you will not find anywhere else in the world.
Skydiving Types in Dubai
Skydiving in the Open Air
As the name implies, outdoor skydiving takes place in the open air. As a beginner, you will participate in tandem skydiving, which means you will be attached to a professional skydiver during your leap. Only if you hold a skydiving license are you permitted to jump solo.
After you’ve registered, been outfitted with the necessary safety equipment, and been briefed on the entire procedure, you’ll be lifted into the sky at a height of 13,000 feet. This is where everything will start.
You’ll take the biggest leap of your life with the help of a professional instructor while another professional diver captures the entire experience.
For the first 60 seconds, you will be in free fall. Your parachute will be deployed as soon as you reach a height of 6,000 feet. Enjoy the amazing view from above for the following 4-5 minutes until landing safely on the ground.
SkyDive Dubai is a Skydiving Operator in Dubai.
SkyDive Dubai is Dubai’s first outdoor skydiving operator. SkyDive Dubai is an exceptional company with world-class trainers, divers, and safety procedures.
Outdoor Skydiving Locations and Prices in Dubai
The Palm Zone, a more upscale site, places you just above the turquoise blue waters surrounding Palm Island. You will be able to see the spectacular Dubai skyline as well as prominent city sites such as Palm Jumeirah Island, the Burj Al Arab, Atlantis Hotel, and more.
Price: The cost is AED 2199.
Address: Al Seyahi St, Dubai
Dubai offers a one-of-a-kind experience with the ocean on one side and the desert on the other. The Desert Zone, located just outside the city on Al Ain Rd, provides breathtaking views of the city’s infinite desert. In the distance, you’ll see beautiful beach dunes and the Dubai skyline.
In addition, both locations provide qualified professional solo diving instruction.
Price: The cost is AED 1699.
Location: Al Ain Road, Dubai
9. Dubai’s Palm Jumeirah
The beautiful artificial archipelago of Palm Jumeirah in Dubai, which stretches into the Persian Gulf, is the best example of how land reclamation can make something beautiful. From above, the archipelago looks like a palm tree with a circle around it.
It was one of the UAE’s first significant tourism developments. It now houses some of the city’s most popular tourist attractions, including Atlantis, the Palm, Aquaventure Waterpark, and the Lost Chambers Aquarium.
Trunk, spine, fronds, and crescent are the names given to the main segments of Palm Jumeirah. The broad trunk that connects the island to the mainland via a bridge serves as the entry to Palm Jumeirah. A second bridge joins the trunk with the spine.
The breakwater is the crescent, which is linked to the spine by a vehicle tunnel. Apartments, retail, villas, royal hotels, and resorts along the trunk and crescent of Palm Jumeirah.
The offshore development was to be the first of three similar-shaped developments, the other two being Palm Jebel Ali and Palm Deira. Palm Jumeirah had a population of at least 10,000 people at the beginning of the twenty-first century’s second decade.
The long fronds are the most gorgeous zone of Palm Jumeirah, and an aerial view from a helicopter or plane can reveal its true magnificence.
Activities for Enhancing Experience on the Palm Jumeirah
- Go on a Lost Chambers Aquarium Tour: When exploring Atlantis, remember to visit the Lost Chambers Aquarium, where you can get up close and personal with a large population of marine species.
Location: Atlantis, The Palm
- Get Adventurous at Adventure Water Park: Sit back and relax with a cocktail, play in the pool like a child, or ride some of the world’s longest water slides and get shot from a shark tank at Adventure Water Park. You can also relax on the beach. Here, embrace your inner water lover.
Location: Crescent Road
- Take a Splash Tours Speedboat Ride: Riding over the glittering waves in a speedboat is both thrilling and adventurous. Begin at the cruise Marina and cruise around Palm Jumeirah to see the gorgeous islands from the ocean. The 90-minute journey will undoubtedly be an amazing experience.
Address: Marina Promenade, Behind Al Rahim Mosque, United Arab Emirates
- Try a Turkish Coffee Hamam: This coffee-infused spa treatment at Talise Ottoman Spa at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is unusual but calming. It is, without a doubt, the most luxurious spa treatment in the world. If you want a lavish experience, choose the premium pack, which includes an overnight stay and a caviar lunch with Champagne.
Location: The Palm Jumeirah, Crescent Road (West), Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
- Take a Helicopter Tour to Get a Bird’s-Eye Perspective of Palm Jumeirah: A City Circuit helicopter tour departing from Atlantis, The Palm provides the most picturesque perspective of Dubai’s most luxurious properties. It is, without a doubt, the most incredible way to enjoy Palm Jumeirah. You can see the Burj Khalifa, the Burj Al Arab, the Sheikh Zayed Road buildings, Dubai Creek, and the old town. Location: Crescent Road
10. The Dubai Gold Souk
Dubai is well-known for its deserts, adventure parks, and resorts and its numerous shopping malls. The world’s largest gold market is located in Dubai’s famous gold souk!
Because of its exceptional quality and designs of gold, this golden souk in Deira is the most famous and regularly visited tourist location in Dubai. With over 350 jewelry traders and shops, Gold Souk receives at least 10 tons of gold every day.
Tips for a Better Shopping Experience
- Because not all shops are air-conditioned (but most are) and the market gets crowded in the afternoon, it is best to visit in the evening when the temperature drops and the nights are more peaceful and pleasant.
- Be knowledgeable of the current pricing of various types and grades of gold, as this will assist you in bargaining and decrease the possibility of being duped.
- Be sure of what you want to buy and how you want to get it, and then go and investigate with a clear mind to avoid any last-minute confusion or issues.
- Because retailers typically offer a higher price, make sure to bargain and try to reduce prices by 25%.
- The same jewelry can be found in multiple other stores, so shop around as much as possible before purchasing to see if you can obtain a better value.
- Travel light and safely, and take care of your bags and children.
- Avoid buying gold from stalls or booths at a reduced price because they may sell phony or unauthentic products.
Dubai is a heaven for tourists, with one stop shopping destination and so many destinations to make your visit to this oasis worthwhile. This article will definitely help you plan your visit in the best possible manner.